Find a local Lancet Countdown 2022 launch event near you
The Lancet Countdown 2022 Report will be published on 25 October 2022, 23:30 BST.
Following publication, we will host a global launch event on 26 October, 14:00 BST, which considers the key findings this year on a global level. Find out more here.
We are also hosting multiple regional launch events with local partners to explore the latest global health profile of climate change, at national and regional levels – exploring the findings that are most urgent or unique in these contexts.
These events will bring together passionate and expert local speakers to discuss the consequences of delayed action for public health, and the health, economic, and societal opportunities of a robust and rapid response.
We will be constantly updating the list below to include new events and their registration links as they become available. All timings listed are local.
Follow us on Twitter for more updates.
- United States – recording available here
- Europe – recording available here
- Spain – recording available here
- China – recording available here
- Norway – recording available here
- SIDS 16:00–17:30 EST – link to register
- Malaysia – link coming soon
- Bangladesh – link coming soon
Dates coming soon:
- South America regional launch
- U.S. regional events