Use of our logo
The Lancet Countdown’s brand profile is a valuable asset and which we seek to protect and ensure signals a guarantee of quality and rigour. For that reason, it is important that we manage how our logo is used.
On this page you will find out how to request permission to use the Lancet Countdown logo and branding.
Using our logo
If you would like to use our logo/branding for Lancet Countdown-related communications or initiatives, you must first obtain permission from the Lancet Countdown to use its name or logo artwork.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain permission, and detail how you seek to use these assets.
We also ask the following:
- Please do not change or adapt the logo in any way.
- We request that you do not use the logo in a way which implies Lancet Countdown is the author or endorser of your publication or output. Rather, please use the logo in association with your own organisational brand and logo in a way that makes it clear your organisation is the owner and author of the output.
- Please send us a link to the final product where you have included the logo as we would love to see how it is being shared!
- We generally do not approve the use of our logo in third-party webpages.
- We generally do not approve the use of our logo in third-party marketing materials. This includes online and offline advertising collateral.
- We do not permit the Lancet Countdown logo to be used to endorse our suppliers’ services.